Paula Deen Savannah Collection 12-pc. Cookware Set
Spot on Value!
DescriptionThis 12-piece nonstick cookware set from the Paula Deen Savannah Collection makes cooking a joy. The charming scalloped exteriors and gorgeous color were inspired by Savannah itself and the city’s mix of character, sophistication and grace. The durable construction heats the cookware quickly and evenly, and the long-lasting nonstick interiors, in an ivory color satin finish, provide excellent food release and a chic alternative to traditional black nonstick. The collection also includes a nylon slotted turner and a nylon slotted spoon.
- Includes: 1-qt, 1.5-qt and 2-qt covered saucepans, 6-qt covered stockpot, 8” and 10” open skillets, Paula Deen nylon tools, and slotted turner
- The durable construction of this cookware promotes quick and even heating, while the rounded body shapes and eye-catching scalloped detailing provide that unique Southern mix of elegance and easygoing charm
- Cookware interiors feature durable nonstick in a chic ivory satin finish that provides beautiful food release and easy cleanup
- This cookware set is oven safe to 350°F for added convenience. The sturdy handles are designed with strength and comfort in mind
- Glass lids form a tight seal to keep heat and moisture locked in while allowing the cooking process to be overseen
- The cookware’s porcelain enamel exterior adds color and warmth to the kitchen and is also stain resistant, durable and easy to clean
- Quality assurance guarantee