Origins Modern Friction Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion
- Skin-refining rice starch, cushioned in cream, shows real affinity for rapidly removing sluggish cells, uneven patches and signs of skin damage and discolorations
- Lemon oil kick starts the process of illumination
- Another age-sweeping action: skin-menacing molecules are mopped up, and aloe keeps skin calm and comfy.
- No ouch, extra steps or other complications
- No redness or flaking follows
- Signs of fine lines and size of pores appear to shrink in size
- Skin looks perfectly polished, smooth and luminous
- The perk-me-up aromas of bergamot and peppermint help you look on the bright side
- Two to three times a week, squeeze onto fingertips and massage over dry, clean skin in circular motions.
- For sensitive skin, massage over damp skin.
- Add a splash of water and work into a gentle lather. Rinse well.
- Follow with appropriate tonic.