Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat – Sylvia
Spot on Value!
Help keep your growing child secure in this innovative convertible car seat. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends your child ride rear-facing up to 2 years of age, so My Ride 65 keeps your baby rear-facing up to 40 lbs. and forward-facing until 65 lbs. The seat is also LATCH-equipped, Side Impact Tested, and features convenient integrated cup holders.
- Keeps your baby rear-facing up to 40 lbs, longer than most other car seats in the U.S.
- Secure your forward-facing child in a 5-point harness up to 65 lbs.
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards and help reassure safety-conscious parents
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. standard FMVSS 213
- Side impact tested
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Removable infant insert and toddler headrest help keep your growing child comfy on your many journeys together
- LATCH equipped, with an easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation in the rear-facing position
- 5-point, front-adjust harness makes getting your little one in and out of the car seat a breeze
- Conveniently placed cup holder keeps drinks within reach of little hands, so your tiny travel companion remains content
- Grey floral print with pink color block
- Dimensions: 26" H x 20.8" W x 27" D
- Machine washable seat cushion