Elizabeth Arden March On Pink Punch Lipstick
$23.85SALE reg. $26.50 10% OFF
In 1912, Elizabeth Arden marched down 5th Avenue and handed out red lipstick to the suffragettes as a symbol of solidarity. This limited edition lipstick is inspired by her. 100% of the proceeds of this limited edition lipstick go to UN women, a global champion for women and girls, dedicated to women’s empowerment and gender equality around the world. Join us as we march on to empower women today everywhere. Wear the lipstick as a symbol of solidarity. Additionally, this lipstick is clinically shown to keep lips moisturized all day, leaving your lips feeling soft and smooth.
- Moisture enriched pigments; provides rich, lasting color
- Lips feel smooth and soft
- Volulip™ delivers and locks in moisture to give lips a fuller, plumper appearance
- Includes shea butter and Vitamins A, C, E
- Clinically and dermatologist tested