STYLE CIRCLE REWARDS™
Effective date: 9/18/2016
Style Circle Rewards (“Style Circle” or “Program”) is provided by Specialty Retailers, Inc. on behalf of Bealls, Goody’s, Palais Royal, Peebles, Stage and www.stage.com (our “Stage” family of stores, “our” or “we”). By participating in Style Circle, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, as well as all additional policies referenced (“Terms”). If you do not agree to these Terms, you must immediately cancel your membership in Style Circle. Style Circle Terms may be updated as often as is necessary to optimize the Program. When we update these Terms, your continued participation in Style Circle is your consent to the modified Terms.
Style Circle is a new rewards program; members are not required to be Stage credit cardholders and the Program is not affiliated with Comenity Bank or ADS Alliance Data Systems, Inc. As of September 18, 2016, the Premier Rewards program administered by Comenity Bank affiliate, ADS Alliance Data Systems, Inc. will terminate. Thereafter all existing and new Stage credit cardholders will be automatically enrolled into Style Circle. For additional details related to the termination of your Premier Rewards account see below.
HOW TO ENROLL IN STYLE CIRCLE
If you already participate in one of the following programs, we will automatically enroll you in Style Circle:
- Premier Rewards
- Club 40 and Fabulous
You can also become a Style Circle member by:
- Applying for a Stage credit card in one of our stores. Regardless of whether your credit application is approved, you will be enrolled in the Program.
- Applying for a Stage credit card online.
- Registering for an online account. Please note that this function may not be available on all mobile devices.
- Enrolling at the register in any of our participating stores. You do not need to be a credit cardholder or apply for credit. No purchase is required. Please see an associate for details.
You will receive operational communications about the Program, as well as advertising and marketing material from Stage. You can opt-out of Program communications at any time in the online Preference Center or by calling customer service at 800-743-8730. You agree that it is your responsibility to keep your contact information current and accurate by periodically updating it with Stage.
Style Circle is open to individual United States residents at least 18 years of age who provide and maintain a valid phone number and email address. By joining or otherwise participating in the Program, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age or older. Membership is limited to one account per customer. Joint membership accounts are available. Your membership is nontransferable and is subject to future Program Terms.
The first “Program Year” will commence upon launch of the program and end on
December 31, 2016. Each subsequent Program Year will commence on January 1st and end on
December 31st. For customers who participated in the Pilot Program, the first Program Year will be from August 25, 2015 to December 31, 2015.
- Membership: New Members who are not Stage cardholders will be enrolled as Style Circle Rewards Members. Your membership will be upgraded if you later become a Stage cardholder.
- Preferred Membership: New Stage cardholders and existing Preferred Premier Rewards Members will be enrolled as Style Circle Rewards Preferred Members. Your Preferred membership will be upgraded to “Platinum” when your Net Purchases on your Stage credit card meet or exceed $750 in the current or immediately preceding Program Year. “Net Purchases” means the total amount of your purchases less and excluding: 1) the amount of any returns or refunds; 2) purchases from affiliates featured in Stage credit card statement insert offers; and 3) credit card fees, interest charges or fees for products that protect or insure the balances of your credit card.
- Platinum Membership: Existing Platinum Premier Rewards Members will be automatically enrolled as Style Circle Rewards Platinum Members. Once Platinum status has been obtained, it is valid for the balance of the Program Year in which it was obtained and the following Program Year. In order to retain Platinum status thereafter, your Net Purchases on the Stage credit card for the prior Program Year must meet or exceed $750. We may extend Platinum Membership to any segment of Program participants based on other criteria at any time in our sole discretion.
Style Circle benefits may include Welcome Offer, Payback Rewards, Birthday Offer, Holiday Offer and more. The benefits offered may vary depending on: whether you are a Preferred or Platinum member; and whether you are a Stage cardholder.
- Welcome Offer:
- New Members. Every new member who signs up for Style Circle will receive a Welcome Coupon worth $5 off of a purchase of $5 or more, regardless of whether they apply for credit. Plus, if you enroll by applying for a Stage credit card, upon approval of your credit application, you will receive a Shopping Pass for 10% off cosmetics and 15% off all other merchandise on your first day’s purchases on your Stage Stores credit card.
- Premier Rewards Members: Premier Rewards Members who have been active within the last 24 months will be auto-enrolled in the Style Circle Program. Premier Rewards Members who are auto-enrolled in Style Circle will receive a Welcome Coupon via direct mail for $10 off a purchase of $10 of more, but will not receive the $5 off a purchase of $5 of more Welcome Coupon.
- Club 40 and Fabulous Members: Club 40 and Fabulous Members who have a phone number on file with Stage will be auto-enrolled in the Style Circle Program. Club 40 and Fabulous Members who are auto-enrolled in Style Circle will receive a Welcome Coupon via direct mail for $5 off a purchase of $5 of more.
- Payback Rewards: You will receive a $5 Payback Reward for every $100 that you spend with any form of payment.
- Birthday Offer: Preferred members will receive a coupon worth $10 off a purchase of $10 or more. Platinum members will receive a coupon with $20 off a purchase of $20 or more.
- Holiday Offer: All members will receive a coupon worth either $5 off a $5 purchase or $10 off a purchase of $10 or more.
- Free Shipping: Platinum Members will receive free ground shipping for online purchases.
We reserve the right to award additional bonus or surprise Payback Rewards or other perks to customer segments in some or all markets. For example, Stage may award perks in connection with certain promotions or based upon a customers' engagement with Stage. Any such unexpected perks will be at our sole and absolute discretion.
EARNING PAYBACK REWARDS
Style Circle members earn Payback Rewards for every dollar that they spend on Qualifying Purchases. Qualifying Purchases include all merchandise offered for sale in our stores and online (including cosmetics, yes! items, sale and clearance items). You will not earn Payback Rewards for the following Non-Qualifying Transactions: non-merchandise items, such as gift cards, gift wrap, greeting cards, food, and bottled water; charitable donations; shipping fees; tuxedo rentals; magazine subscriptions; credit card payments; purchases from affiliates featured in Stage credit card statement insert offers; or sales tax. Payback Rewards are calculated based on the total dollar amount of Qualifying Purchases after all applicable discounts, offers, rewards, and coupons are applied, but before any applicable tax and/or shipping fees are added and will be rounded to the nearest dollar. Payback Rewards will be valid starting the next day, for 30 days.
A single purchase transaction may qualify for up to $500 in Payback Rewards. When making a purchase that qualifies you for more than one Payback Reward, the reward will be issued in a single reward certificate up to $100, after which a separate reward certificate will be issued. Multiple Payback Rewards may be awarded for very large transactions. For example, if your account balance is at zero when you make a Qualifying Purchase of $2,500 and you pay with a third party credit card, you will receive a $100 Payback Reward and a second Payback Reward for $25. The maximum total value of Payback Rewards that you can accumulate during a Program Year is $5,000.
To earn Payback Rewards when making purchases at a participating Stage location, you must either (a) provide the phone number associated with your membership; or (b) swipe your Stage credit card at the register. Provision of this information is not required to complete the transaction, but it is necessary to earn Payback Rewards. To earn Payback Rewards for purchases made on stage.com and/or through our mobile app, you must be logged into your stage.com online account. When you earn Payback Rewards by making a purchase in store, the Payback Rewards that you earned for that transaction will be issued at the register immediately. If, for any reason, it is not possible to issue a Payback Reward at the register, we will send it to you via email. Payback Rewards earned by making online purchases or through our send from store program will post to your Style Circle account approximately 24 hours following the shipment of your complete order. Purchases will be credited to only one Program account per transaction.
If an item is returned, the dollar amount of your return transaction will be deducted from your Program account. This may result in a negative balance in your Program account, but any Payback Rewards that you received prior to the return will remain valid. For example, if the balance in your Program account is at $0 when you make a return of $50, you Program account will have a balance of -$50 after the return. This means that you will need to spend $150 before you receive your next Payback Reward, but you can still redeem any Payback Rewards that you have already received.
REDEMPTION OF PAYBACK REWARDS
Payback Rewards are stackable with all other discounts and coupons, including Club 40 and Fabulous and Military Discount. However, some other coupons and discounts may not be stackable with one another. Please check terms and conditions for other offers for the details specific to how those offers can be combined. When stacking with other offers, Payback Rewards will be applied prior to percent-off total purchase discounts.
Each Payback Rewards certificate will indicate its expiration date, and expired certificates will not be accepted. Payback Rewards cannot be redeemed to: (1) make a charitable donation; (2) reduce customer's credit card balance; (3) adjust the price on prior purchases; or (4) purchase gift cards. Payback Rewards are not transferable. Payback Rewards certificates have no cash value and are not legal tender; no cash back will be provided. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply, check certificate for details.
TERMINATION OF PREMIER REWARDS
The Premier Rewards program will terminate on September 18,2016 and existing members will be auto-enrolled in Style Circle as of September 18, 2016. Comenity Bank affiliate, ADS Alliance Data Systems, Inc. will issue a final Premier Rewards certificate in the credit card statement immediately following the start of Style Circle for all earned rewards greater than $10. The final Premier Rewards certificate will reflect that the full amount of rewards that you are eligible for as of the time of auto-enrollment. You will then begin earning rewards in Style Circle, starting with a Welcome Offer, as described in the Benefits section above. If you are dissatisfied with Style Circle, you may opt-out at any time.
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR STYLE CIRCLE MEMBERSHIP
To cancel your Style Circle membership call Stage customer service at 800-743-8730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RESERVATIONS OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right to approve, deny or revoke participation in the Program to any individual for any reason whatsoever. If there is any abuse of the Program, failure to follow Program terms, or any misrepresentation by you, all unredeemed Payback Rewards will be forfeited and no additional Payback Rewards will accrue. Rewards from separate enrolled accounts cannot be combined onto one account. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL, MODIFY, RESTRICT, WAIVE, OR TERMINATE THE PROGRAM OR ANY ASPECTS OR FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
The Program is void where prohibited by federal, state, or local law. These Terms set forth all the terms of the Program; we have no other obligation with respect to the Program beyond those described in these Terms.
When you enroll in Style Circle, text us, or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically.
We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site or by email. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
YOU AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES, ACTIONS, AND CLAIMS RELATING IN ANY WAY TO OR ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS AND/OR YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN STYLE CIRCLE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION STAGE ADVERTISEMENTS AND DISCLOSURES, VOICE CALLS, TEXT MESSAGES AND EMAILS THAT STAGE SENDS TO YOU, OR RELATING TO THE COLLECTION OR USE OF ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IN CONNECTION WITH ALERTS OR THIS WEBSITE) (COLLECTIVELY “CLAIMS”) WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT, FEDERAL ARBITRATION LAW, AND LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT REGARD TO CHOICE OF LAW PRINCIPLES. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT ALL CLAIMS WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION, EXCEPT THAT YOU MAY ASSERT CLAIMS IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT IF YOUR CLAIMS QUALIFY. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE USER’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL OR CLASS PROCEEDING. YOU ARE GIVING UP THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE ALL CLAIMS IN COURT BEFORE A JUDGE OR JURY.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT ACT AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR IN ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY, OR PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS AGAINST STAGE IN ANY COURT, OR IN ARBITRATION, WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIMS. YOUR CLAIMS SHALL NOT BE JOINED TO ANY OTHER ARBITRATION OR DISPUTE INVOLVING ANY OTHER PARTY SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS, AND NO CLASS ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS SHALL BE PERMITTED.
The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its rules, including the AAA's supplementary procedures for consumer-related disputes. The AAA's rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. You agree to commence arbitration only in your county of residence or in Harris County, Texas. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submission, or in person by following the AAA rules. In a dispute involving $10,000 or less, any hearing will be telephonic unless the arbitrator finds good cause to hold an in- person hearing instead. The arbitrator may award the same damages to you individually as a court could.
Stage will pay all administrative, hearing, and arbitrator’s fees and costs for the arbitration that are in excess of any filing fee that you would have been required to pay to file your Claims as a lawsuit in a state or federal court (whichever is greater). Unless the arbitrator awards otherwise, you will be responsible for paying the fees for your lawyers, witnesses (including experts), and all other expenses you incur. An arbitration award and any judgment confirming it apply only to that specific case. The arbitration award may be entered as a judgment only to enforce the award itself and cannot be used as evidence in any other case. To reduce the time and expense of the arbitration, the arbitrator will not provide a statement of reasons for his or her award unless requested to do so by all parties.
Either party shall have the right to seek an injunction or other equitable relief related to infringement, violation, or a threat to infringe or violate the other party's patent, copyright, trademark or trade secret rights. The parties may seek such injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in Harris County, Texas. You consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in Harris County, Texas.
The arbitration provision of these Terms will survive the termination of the relationship between you and Stage. To the maximum extent possible, if any provision of these Terms shall be interpreted is deemed by any arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. Additionally, any unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to be rendered valid and enforceable while implementing, to the greatest extent possible, the original intent of such provision.