Olympia AD Series High-Performance Led Flashlight
Spot on Value!
The 220-Lumen AD Series High-Performance LED Flashlight by Olympia® is a high-performance flashlight designed for outdoor use. It uses innovative CREE® LED technology to ensure high- brightness for any illumination need. Beam distance is 377ft. The flashlight is crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum with Type II hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish, is 4.6" long and uses 2 CR123 rechargeable (NiMH) batteries. It has 5 light settings including strobe and SOS for emergency situations, and automatically remembers the last used setting after being in any one of the 5 lighting modes for 3 seconds. All AD Series Olympia® flashlights are ANSI FL-1 tested, and are waterproof to IPX-8 and impact-resistant to 1 meter. The AD220 is perfect for all situations including hunting, hiking, camping, caving, general household use, recreational activities or emergencies.
- Includes a lanyard, belt clip extra tall switch cap, extra o-rings and 2 Cr123 batteries
- 220 lumens
- Cree® technology
- Xpg-r3 led
- High performance metal orange peel reflector
- Auto memorizes last used setting or mode after being in any 1 of 5 light settings for 3 seconds
- High, middle, low, strobe, sos light settings
- Ansi Fl 1 standard
- Waterproof (ipx8)
- Solid color black
- Dimensions: 1.3"H x 4.4"W x 8.1"L
- Air craft grade aluminum / lii hard-anodized anti abrasive finish
- Model No. Ad220