Farberware Classic Series 17-pc. Stainless Steel Set
$169.98Spot on Value!Everyday priced so low, you never need a coupon
Farberware Classic cookware combines today’s technology with the iconic style and quality that Farberware has delivered for 100 years. Heavy-gauge stainless steel is polished to a mirror finish. There’s a thick aluminum core base fully surrounded by stainless steel on the saucepans, saucepot and stockpot, which promotes rapid, even heating. The stainless steel lids with their eye-catching knobs have a dome shape and the rims, which are rolled for drip-free pouring, fit snugly inside the pan, reducing drips. Phenolic handles with their iconic styling are heat resistant on the stove top and oven safe to 350°F. Farberware Classic provides maximum durability and performance, with a familiar profile that families have treasured for decades. This cookware is dishwasher safe for convenience, except for the aluminum nonstick skillets, which should be washed by hand.
With this wonderful large set, you can cook and bake for a crowd. Perfect for large family meals like spaghetti with meatballs, a big pot of chicken noodle soup, or Beef Stroganoff, these pots and pans also come in handy for making solo meals. Whether you’re making eggs and bacon for breakfast or a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch, you’ll always have the right pans nearby. With the included cookie sheet and cake pan, you even have what you need to finish off the meal with a sweet treat. This set includes essential pieces needed for both everyday meals and holiday feasts.
- Includes: 1-qt, 2-qt and 3-qt covered saucepans, 4-qt covered saucepot, 8-qt covered stockpot, 8” and 10” open skillet, 3 piece bowl set, 9” x 13” cookie sheet, and 9” x 13” rectangular cake pan
- The "Full Cap" Base Advantage means the thick aluminum core base is fully surrounded by stainless steel, for easy maintenance and better heat distribution. Since the entire surface is stainless steel, cleanup is easier
- Snug-fitting lids create a self-basting feature for optimum texture and flavor
- This cookware is dishwasher safe for convenience, except for the aluminum nonstick skillets, which should be washed by hand
- Classically styled phenolic handles are oven safe up to 350°F
- Durable stainless steel construction holds up to everyday use
- Nonstick aluminum skillets have great food release for added convenience and easy cleaning
- Lifetime limited warranty